Friday 25 October 2019

Supplier Payments for September - a Bumper Month for Capita

Barnet Council may think that by gagging me it has stopped me from scrutinising what they do but trust me, that is not happening. The September supplier payments are out and yet again it has been a bumper month for Capita being paid £7.78 million on the CSG contract and £3 million of the Re contract.

Set out below is the running tab for Capita which has now hit just a fraction under £438 million since the contract started and £165.6 million more than the contract value.


Agency staff costs are settling down to £1m per month but there does seem to be some discrepancy between figures publish on different parts of the council website.


There were large payments to The Barnet Group and John Graham Construction who are building the two new leisure centres in Barnet.

In the next week I will be blogging the questions I would have put to the Financial Performance & Contracts Committee and the Audit Committee had I not been gagged by Barnet Tories.

No comments:

Post a Comment